Previously a Naturopath, practising alternative health medicine, my work with people’s physical conditions made me realise that I had the potential to heal on a deeper level. The transition to talking therapy felt organic and I embarked on a career in counselling and psychotherapy.
I trained at the Minster Centre, a leading Integrative psychotherapy college in London, graduating with a Masters Degree in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I offer a calm space where you can be yourself and feel safe to talk about anything that is on your mind in the knowledge that it will be kept confidential. At times I may have to challenge you but always with the intention to remain non-judgemental or critical. The purpose is to help you find your sense of authentic self and enable you to achieve a positive change.
I consider myself a warm, open-minded and empathetic person. I am passionate about my work and take pride in witnessing people making lasting changes in their lives.
In addition to my work in private practice I conduct assessments at the Bereavement Centre in Kentish Town and I work as a counsellor at Chai Cancer Care - a Jewish charity that treats cancer patients and their families.
I have previously volunteered as a therapist at Women and Health in Camden, Highbury Counselling Service and I have extensive experience working within the NHS IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies).
I work with individuals and couples aged 18 and over. I work in complete confidentiality unless there is risk to yourself or others in which case I will discuss possible disclosure with you. The therapy is tailored to individual needs and can be long-or short-term.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MA Counselling and Psychotherapy, The Minster Centre / Middlesex University, London
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, The Minster Centre, London
- Degree in Naturopathy from The Israeli College of Natural Health Sciences
- Accredited Member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- As is required of my profession, I attend weekly supervision
- DBS, Safe Guarding certificate
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
I take my ongoing development and learning as a counsellor and psychotherapist seriously and have acquired the following professional certificates:
- Kairos Encounter Centre Couples Therapy Training with Hedy Schleifer
- Mentalization based Treatment – Anna Freud Centre with Prof. Peter Fonagy and Prof. Anthony Bateman
- Integration of Embodied Psychotherapy with Shoshi Asheri and Roz Carroll, The Minster Centre
- Working with Splitting and Projecting, Confer
- Assessment and Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Confer
- Working with Transference and Counter-transference, WPF Therapy
- Clinical Assessment Skills, WPF Therapy
- Short Term Counselling with Bereavement, CCIWBS
- Attachment Theory, The Bowlby Centre
- Ongoing Professional Development Group with Michael Soth